Cornflakes Fried ChickenJoh Miljo
Dry red chili
Ginger paste .
Garlic paste .
Salt per taste
- Wash the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Marination preparation: Add the red chilli paste, egg, maida, cornflour, garlic and ginger paste, synthetic vinegar and salt.
- Dry red chilli paste preparation: De-seed the chillies and soak them in a cup of hot water. Blend it to form a paste.
- Marinate the chicken piece for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile crush the cornflakes in a blender to form a coating mixture.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the cornflakes and shallow fry it in oil.
- Enjoy it with your choice of Sauce.